But if that's what it takes to praise You Jesus...

Life is full of ups and downs, peaks and valleys. What humans don't like about life...is the trials, pain, suffering, emptiness, hopelessness. Oh Lord! But if that's what it takes to praise You, to learn love, joy, peace, patience to love You, to realize how beautiful and glorious You are, to realize how much You love me, if that's what it takes to give up ownership over my life and surrender it all to You! Jesus... BRING THE RAIN! May God be glorified...May He be lifted higher!

Welcome

Welcome

Sanctification actually hurts haha

It's like waking up in the morning really really hungry, going out to buy sausage, bacon, eggs, and pancake mix, going home to cook, cooking the food while anticipating and imagining what the food tastes like, and then not eating it.........haha

Sanctification is the process of exchanging "food that perishes" for the "food that endures to eternal life" (John 6:27).

Truly, truly, I say to you, unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink his blood, you have no life in you. Whoever feeds on my flesh and drinks my blood has eternal life, and I will raise him up on the last day. For my flesh is true food, and my blood is true drink. Whoever feeds on my flesh and drinks my blood abides in me, and I in him. As the living Father sent me, and I live because of the Father, so whoever feeds on me, he also will live because of me. This is the bread that came down from heaven, not like the bread the fathers ate, and died. Whoever feeds on this bread will live forever. -Jesus Christ (John 6:53-58)

---------------------------------------------------

Further explanation of where I'm coming from:

If sanctification is becoming more like Christ, becoming holy and blameless, submitting to God, and obeying God, then sanctification has a direct relationship with how much we love Jesus (John 14:15). Because we are still in the flesh, we forget how Jesus is more precious than things of this world (Romans 7:14-25). Being removed of our attachment to the world to cling onto Jesus can be a difficult process. But...

Indeed, I count everything as loss because of the surpassing worth of knowing Christ Jesus my Lord. For his sake I have suffered the loss of all things and count them as rubbish, in order that I may gain Christ -Apostle Paul (Philippians 3:8)

0 comments:

Post a Comment