But if that's what it takes to praise You Jesus...

Life is full of ups and downs, peaks and valleys. What humans don't like about life...is the trials, pain, suffering, emptiness, hopelessness. Oh Lord! But if that's what it takes to praise You, to learn love, joy, peace, patience to love You, to realize how beautiful and glorious You are, to realize how much You love me, if that's what it takes to give up ownership over my life and surrender it all to You! Jesus... BRING THE RAIN! May God be glorified...May He be lifted higher!

Welcome

Welcome

Whenever I feel hopeless, Jesus Christ is there.. That's how I've been experiencing Him..

What's there in life?

We can get good grades, then what?
get a good job, then what?
find a wife, move out, then what?
have kids, raise them, serve in church, then what?
die...? then what?
die respected, or die loved by many, then what?
be remembered for a few years, then what?

We reach an end and there's nothing here...

But Jesus is there. I don't know what to do, but I just know Jesus is there and that's enough.

Who is Jesus? The Bible talks about Jesus all the time. By him, through him, and for him, all things were created (Col 1:16). He heals people. He died on the cross to save us. He conquered death.

Jesus is good, perfect, He never fails. Having someone like that is enough. I don't know what He's gonna do, I don't know what I'm gonna do. I don't know where He's going, I don't know where I'm going. I don't know, I don't know. But I don't NEED to know.

All I need to know...is that Jesus is here.

Loving and Treasuring Jesus Christ,
Henrik

1 comments:

yeaaaaa

Post a Comment