But if that's what it takes to praise You Jesus...

Life is full of ups and downs, peaks and valleys. What humans don't like about life...is the trials, pain, suffering, emptiness, hopelessness. Oh Lord! But if that's what it takes to praise You, to learn love, joy, peace, patience to love You, to realize how beautiful and glorious You are, to realize how much You love me, if that's what it takes to give up ownership over my life and surrender it all to You! Jesus... BRING THE RAIN! May God be glorified...May He be lifted higher!

Welcome

Welcome

At this time of year, there are a lot of graduations, graduation parties, and senior banquets. That means a lot of pictures. Group pictures, and pictures of people taking pictures with other people.

I don't think I'm a good person to take pictures with. For example, I can't smile on command. There are other reasons...

So...

Who would go through the trouble of taking a solo pic with me? I don't smile. I don't add anything especially nice to people that I take pictures with. I'm lame.

But...

Still my brothers and sisters in Christ want to take pictures with me. Why why why?

I think it's because of Christ's love in them.

This is Christ's love...

"but God shows his love for us in that while we were still sinners, Christ died for us."
-Romans 5:8

So...

While I was a sinner and enemy of God, while I was exalting myself above God, while I was finding satisfaction in things other than God, while I was giving praise to things other than God, while I was making God sad and angry, while I was doing things that deserved and earned God's wrath...

God sent His only begotten Son, Jesus Christ, the perfect and beautiful Son of God, to die for me and bear God's wrath in my place, so that I can have a personal relationship with God.

Why why why why why?

God is good. He is love.

Thank you brothers and sisters for giving me greater understandings of this truth by your loving actions. I hope I can love you all as well with Christ's love.

0 comments:

Post a Comment